Video: Christine Eats Chocolate Crisps

Thanks, Christine! You’re hilarious and awesome. People– feel free to send a video of yourself eating and talking!

Kate on May 2nd 2010 in video

6 Responses to “Video: Christine Eats Chocolate Crisps”

1. chloe responded on 03 May 2010 at 6:20 pm #

i loved this video! :)

you’re hilarious, and brave… i wish i could work up the nerve to make one myself.

2. Catherine responded on 03 May 2010 at 6:33 pm #

Amazing choice of food. I want to go out and buy some now.

I hadn’t thought about food types and emotion before, and I wonder what it means that I like soup so much…Maybe I’m too wishy-washy?

3. Christine responded on 03 May 2010 at 7:30 pm #

I just recently listened to an interesting book by Dr. Daniel Amen called “Build Your Brain, Change Your Life.” He says he tells patients this rule.
    When you are 18 you think everyone is thinking about you and you worry what they might be thinking. By the time you are 40 you are more confident and you feel that you don’ really have to prove your self (to all of those people that are thinking about you). By the time you reach 60 you know that no one is thinking of you at all. They are thinking about whether or not you are thinking about them! So go ahead and make the video! It’s fun!

4. Carol responded on 03 May 2010 at 10:08 pm #

i’m chuckling at Christine’s reply about no one thinking about you at all by the time you reach 60. hey, if 60 is the new 50, maybe there’s still someone out there still thinking (and looking) at women of a certain age!

hmm, food and emotions. i like salty food, soup too, thought i’m definitely not wishy-washy. i have read that women like certain types of food and men are drawn to others. i think it was men and meat. women and fat?

all i know is that the chocolate crisps look mighty good to me!

5. Toni Jo responded on 05 May 2010 at 8:53 am #

I LOVED this video… you’re a riot Christine! :-)

6. laura responded on 07 May 2010 at 1:13 pm #

this video is awesome!!! i sincerely hope i am as hilarious (and beautiful) as you when i get to your age. keep crunching!